From making and taking calls, to transferring calls and putting people on hold, to taking and leaving messages, Are You With Me? connects all the rules of telephone courtesy to a single, simple, easy-to-remember concept:
Treat the person on the other end of the line as though they were right there in the same room with you.
Key Concepts from the film include:
- Making a call is like making a visit
- Taking a call is like receiving a visitor
- Putting a caller on hold is like asking a visitor to wait at the door
- Leaving a message is like making a visit
- Taking a message is like receiving someone else's visitor
Length: 22 Minutes
Includes: Leader's Guide, Workbook and a Transcript of the film » View Sample Materials
We offer several ways that you can show this program (DVD, USB & Stream). To learn about our licensing options click here.