Joel Barker's Leadershift by Joel Barker will help you understand not only the fundamental shifts occurring in the nature of leadership but why these shifts are happening. Only by understanding and appreciating these shifts will you be able to lead, grow, and prosper in the future.
Using bridge building as a metaphor, Joel Barker teaches us that great leaders build bridges built of hope, ideas, and opportunities. Bridges that help us move from where
we are to where we need to be.
Key Concepts from the film include:
- Focus the majority of your efforts on the future
- Understand the nature of fundamental change
- Appreciate complex systems and how they work
- Examine your leadership style to see how it affects productivity
- Create a shared vision to build bridges to the future
Length: 29 Minutes
Includes: Leader's Guide, Workbook, PowerPoint™ Presentation and a Transcript of the film » View Sample Materials
We offer several ways that you can show this program (DVD, USB & Stream). To learn about our licensing options click here.