Teamwork matters. On August 5, 2010, a 121-year-old copper and gold mine located in the remote Chilean desert suffered a near catastrophic cave-in. In the weeks that followed, the attention of the world focused on 33 miners trapped 3 miles from the mine’s entrance, buried beneath the earth. Chilean Mine Rescue: The Unstoppable Team concentrates primarily on the efforts of the rescue teams whom, against near impossible odds, collaborated to save the lives of all 33 miners.
By profiling the commitment, tenacity, creativity, and resourcefulness of everyone involved with the rescue operation, Chilean Mine Rescue: The Unstoppable Team is guaranteed to provide unforgettable training for your organization.
Key Team Concepts from the film include:
- Clearly define a common goal and rally people around the goal by creating a vivid connection to the larger purpose of your task.
- Effectively reinforce and communicate the vision to keep your team united and inspired.
- Identify and leverage the skills and capabilities of your team members.
- Forge partnerships and alliances to expand your capabilities.
- Stay open to new ideas, emerging leaders, and alternative solutions.
Length: 20 Minutes
Includes: Leader’s Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, Session Quiz, Handouts » View Sample Materials
An Advanced Knowledge release
We offer several ways that you can show this program (DVD, USB & Stream). To learn about our licensing options click here.