Manager Moments: Interviewing and Termination Do's and Dont's is designed to deliver short blasts of practical wisdom to busy professionals on management challenges. Whether the goal is to interview for attitude, predict future performance or just keep discussions on a legally safe path, this collection of programs is designed to provide managers with the planning and preparation tools they need to substitute dread and anxiety with focus and confidence.
Managment programs in this series include:
- How to Interview for Attitude
- How to Interview Without Bias
- How to Interview to Predict Performance
- Terminating for Poor Performance
- Termination Do’s and Don'ts
- What is Sexual Harassment?
Length: 5 - 8 Minutes each
Includes: DVD with all 6 titles, CD with Manager’s Guide
A Media Partners release
We offer several ways that you can show this program (DVD, USB & Stream). To learn about our licensing options click here.