No Fear Feedback: You Dislike Their Idea, But Don't Want to Say So is an effective way to offer constructive feedback in a positive way.
How many times has this happened in your organization? Someone had a valid concern about a proposed idea or strategy but didn’t say anything? They feared offending another person or starting an argument. The result was a poor or costly decision that wouldn’t have been made or implemented if they’d only said something.
Sharing 3 proven strategies, this will video will both teach and reinforce the new communication skills
Key Concepts from No Fear Feedback: You Dislike Their Idea, But Don't Want to Say So include:
- Politely and calmly express concerns without criticizing other people or what they said
- Avoid creating defensiveness, resentment, and arguments
- Be certain input about potential costs or consequences is expressed and heard
- Focus on options to resolve concerns instead of creating debates
- Improve usable ideas instead of discarding them
Length: 7 Minutes
Includes: Learning Guide and Skill Reinforcement Card
A Conversations at Work release
We offer several ways that you can show this program (DVD, USB & Stream). To learn about our licensing options click here.
Any questions? email us or call 800-242-3220