Improve team performance. Twelve Angry Men, starring Peter Fonda and analysis by Dr. Meg Wheatley, Features clips from the classic movie. This best-selling training video will help every team reach quality decisions and interact in a more collaborative manner.
Key Team concepts from the film include:
- Leaders encourage inquiry
- Vigorous pursuit of decisions
- Conflict serves the group process
- Benefit of varying backgrounds
- Effective decisions result from different perspectives
Length: 23 Minutes
Includes: Leader’s Guide
An Advanced Knowledge release
We offer several ways that you can show this program (DVD, USB & Stream). To learn about our licensing options click here.