Best-selling diversity video! Village of 100 asks a question: If we shrunk the earth’s population to a village of precisely 100 people, with all existing ratios remaining the same, what would it look like? In three minutes, this program statistically approximates what that village would be like. These dramatic figures make the need for both tolerance and understanding glaringly apparent.
Key diversity learning points include:
- Understanding the diverse workplace
- The value of accepting others’ differences
- The importance of diversity
- How we ourselves are part of a diverse world
- The importance of tolerance and understanding
Length: 3 Minutes
Includes: Reproducible Activity Sheet, Facilitator’s Guide and PowerPoint™ Presentation
An ATS Media release
We offer several ways that you can show this program (DVD, USB & Stream). To learn about our licensing options click here.