Improve phone skills. From making and taking calls, to transferring calls and putting people on hold, to taking and leaving messages, Are You With Me? connects all the rules of telephone courtesy to a single, simple, easy-to-remember concept:
Treat the person on the other end of the line as though they were right there in the same room with you.
Key Concepts to improve phone skills include:
- Making a call is like making a visit
- Taking a call is like receiving a visitor
- Putting a caller on hold is like asking a visitor to wait at the door
- Leaving a message is like making a visit
- Taking a message is like receiving someone else's visitor
Length: 22 Minutes
Includes: Leader's Guide, Workbook and a Transcript of the film » View Sample Materials
A Star Thrower Distribution Product
Industry Discounts: Star Thrower offers a 10% discount to the following industries: Education, Nonprofit, Government, and Consultants. To learn more click here.
Viewing Options: We offer several ways that you can show this program (DVD, USB & Stream). To learn about our licensing options click here.
Already purchased this program?