This brand new 2019 production satisfies California's AB1825 legislation for supervisors.
The course covers:
- Sexual Harassment Prevention in California for Managers and Supervisors
- Harassment Prevention in California: The Protected Groups
- Retaliation in California
- Court Cases in California
- Abusive Conduct in the Workplace: AB2053 Training
- SB396: LGBT Rights in the California Workplace
Each section has between 2-25 quiz questions. When combined, the video and the quiz questions will satisfy the 2-hour training and cover all subjects required by the state of California
Length: 77 Minutes (6 sections)
Includes: Post Training Quiz for each section
Other programs in the MADE SIMPLE SERIES include:
- Harassment Prevention Made Simple
- Harassment Prevention Made Simple for Managers
- Sexual Harassment Prevention for Non-Supervisory Employees
- Sexual Harassment Prevention for Managers & Supervisors
- Sexual Harassment Prevention in New York for Non-Supervisory Employees
- Sexual Harassment in Prevention in New York for Managers & Supervisors
- Sexual Harassment Prevention in Healthcare for Non-Supervisory Employees
- Sexual Harassment Prevention in Healthcare for Managers
A Training ABC release
Industry Discounts: Training ABC offers a 10% discount to the following industries: Education, Nonprofit, Government, and Consultants. To learn more click here.
Viewing Options: We offer several ways that you can show this program (DVD, USB & Stream). To learn about our licensing options click here.
Any questions? email us or call 800-242-3220