Over 1000 US companies use Sexual Harassment Prevention Made Simple. Managers have the dual responsibility of avoiding harassing conduct themselves while preventing it in the workforce they manage.
Sexual Harassment Prevention Made Simple for Healthcare Managers defines exactly what sexual harassment is in layman's terms, then gives managers the instruction they need to prevent and handle harassment situations when they occur.
Key Concepts from the video include:
- What is Quid Pro Quo sexual harassment?
- How to avoid Quid Pro Quo situations.
- What is Hostile Environment sexual harassment?
- The danger of patient sexual harassment and the importance of stopping it immediately
- A rundown of the most common behaviors that could contribute to sexual harassment
- Sexual harassment in social media
- Prevention techniques.
- The signs of unreported harassment
- The healthcare manager's role in prevention.
- How to take a sexual harassment complaint
- What to do when a complaint is received
- Stopping retaliation
Length: 12:00 Minutes
Includes: Trainer's Guide, Post Training Quiz
Other programs in the MADE SIMPLE SERIES include:
- Harassment Prevention Made Simple
- Harassment Prevention Made Simple for Managers
- Sexual Harassment Prevention for Non-Supervisory Employees
- Sexual Harassment Prevention for Managers & Supervisors
- California 1-hour Sexual Harassment for Non-Supervisory Employees Course (SB1343)
- California 2-hour Sexual Harassment for Supervisors Course (AB1825)
- Sexual Harassment Prevention in New York for Non-Supervisory Employees
- Sexual Harassment in Prevention in New York for Managers & Supervisors
A Training ABC release
Industry Discounts: Training ABC offers a 10% discount to the following industries: Education, Nonprofit, Government, and Consultants. To learn more click here.
Viewing Options: We offer several ways that you can show this program (DVD, USB & Stream). To learn about our licensing options click here.
Any questions? email us or call 800-242-3220